Territories is located under the Navigation tab, and Printing grouping
How to print territories
and the upload of maps
The Territories Printing module has been designed to print your house-to-house records, create maps locally under c:\multi-terr\webpages or upload them to the website.
Exclude All Addresses in the Local Congregation's Language
- When checked the addresses in the local congregation's language are not printed. This box may be useful for special survey campaigns.
Exclude Addresses Without Codes in the Local Congregation's Language
- When checked, only the addresses in the local congregation's language that have an associated code are printed. This box is useful when a congregation wants to print only the addresses that are NOT to be covered.
Exclude Language description from comments
- When unchecked, the language description is concatenated with the comments.
Include code even if language is not selected
- When unchecked, the addresses displayed match both the code and language selections
- When checked, the addresses displayed match only code selection regardless of the language selection