How to import a map
You may the excel template shown in the video to import a territory map. The import file contains 3 columns; Territory number, latitude, longitude. Note: the video was made with version 4; in version 5 you can use the menus Import/Export tab and Maps menu, or the Import button under the Home tab and Territories menu.
You may use the following method to convert your own KMZ or KML file
- Upload the KML/KMZ File onto the site http://www.zonums.com/online/kml2x
- Choose the radio button CSV- Excel and click the Export button
- Highlight only the lines with the geocodes and copy them to Excel
- In excel; select the Data tab, and the option Text to Columns
- Uncheck the Tab box and check the Comma box. Click the Finish button.
- Copy/paste the columns into the Multi-Terr Import Excel file. Important Note: most KMZ display longitude and latitude; but the file the columns are in a different order, latitude and longitude
Note: You may import multiple territories within the same Import Excel file