You can manage multiple databases from the same application. From this option you can add, remove, or switch to a database.
For example: You may want to use different databases for your regular territory, phone territories, business territories and your language group. Or you may simply want multiple users to access the same database, using Dropbox or Google drive.
Note: The folder name is what is displayed in the list, the file names remain the same
To ADD a database:
- Click on the folder icon to select the folder or simply type the full path name
- Important note: Only the files terrdb and terrdb2 must be in these folders. The application and other files remain in c:\multi-terr
- You do not have the copy these two files, an empty database will be created automatically when selecting a new folder
- Click on the Accept button
To REMOVE a database from the list:
- Select the location you want to delete from the drop down list
- Click on the X icon
- Note: Removing a database from the list, does not remove the databases from the computer. You can access these databases again by repeating the steps in the ADD section
To SWITCH a database:
- Select the location you want to switch to from the drop down list
- Click the Accept button
- Note: You can also switch database from the Switch database menu